Credits for banner here.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

National Nazarene Softball Tournament


For the 2nd year in a row our family made the trip to Cincinnati to the National Nazarene Softball Tournament. I don't have time to give all the details of the trip but I did want to post this picture of our guys and the trophy they won. Our church takes two teams and Dale plays on the older of the two teams - although we do have some young whippersnappers! The tournament ended Monday and our guys played from 10 am until 6 pm with just a couple breaks in between games. They were worn out but they played so well all day. They placed 2nd in the B tournament - I won't go into how everything is divided out into the 3 tournaments because I don't really understand it. But anyway, they did a fantastic job and I was so proud of my soon to be 40 year old husband ;) I'll post again about the weekend with more pics once I have a little more time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did they bring in some ringers? I don't recognize some of those guys...

JenLo said...

Cool! So that's where you were when your phone dropped my call ;) Can ya hear me now?!

w2wkb said...

Can't that big ole Nazarene Church afford matching pants for the softball team. I thought it was a Nazarene distinctive that they dressed better. :-))