Credits for banner here.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Morning at the Spa

As usual, I have a couple posts for today. Annoying, I know.

Anyway, this morning Brooke wanted to plan something special. This is nothing out of the ordinary as she always wants to plan something. She came down to my room and asked me for one of my favorite "chapter" books. Being that she is now reading I asked her if she was wanting to read one of my books. She told me, "No", that it was a surprise and that I just needed to come up to her room. She also wanted her Daddy's Bible. I told her I would come up after I got dressed. So, a little while later I went up only to find Dale and Connor sitting on the side of her bathtub with their feet soaking in a warm bath. Brooke was providing spa services - back rubs - while the boys were soaking their feet. There was Dale with his favorite book, the Bible and she had my book, Twilight, all ready and waiting for my spa experience. It was the cutest and funniest thing. I wish I had taken a picture but I was too busy soaking me feet.

1 comment:

JenLo said...

That is so funny! She sounds like Caroline, who always needs some kind of project going.