Credits for banner here.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mother's Day 2007



Sundays are really crazy for us being that we are a "parsonage" family. We leave at 7 am to go into church with Dale and I dress the kids there. So, anytime there are "special" Sundays such as Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas...you get the point... pictures are not on the top of the list. Taking pictures after church is useless because everyone is tired, wrinkly or asleep on my shoulder (that would be Liam). And taking pictures before church is nigh to impossible because Dale is rushing around with many tasks to complete. So, this Mother's Day, I took along my camera knowing that I probably wouldn't get a picture but hoping nonetheless. Well, Dale did find the time to snap several pics but they were all so bad I had to do some close cropping and Photoshopping on them.

At first glance I was pretty disappointed - especially in the ones of just the kids because there are none of them that show them as the perfect angels they are :) But then, on second thought, I decided they were perfect because these are my kids - this is how they are all the time! Certainly not perfect angels but full of personality!

Credits:
Template: Heather Manning's Multi-Pic Template Set 1
Papers and Elements: Michelle Shefvland's Shabby Flora
Lace: me
Font: Brock Script, Georgia, Garamond
Journaling: "Dissect a mother's heart and see
The properties it doth contain -
What pearls of love, what gems of hope -
A mother's heart beats not in vain.
- Caleb Dunn

1 comment:

JenLo said...

That is a gorgeous page!