Credits for banner here.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wascally Wabbit



Well, it's been a few days since I've added any photos but I've been a little busy lately. We've had company, a graduation and graduation party, a wedding invitation addressing night, and two wedding showers besides the normal day to day changing poopy diapers and cleaning up rabbit poop. At any rate, I took these pics the other night and I thought they were so sweet so I just had to scrap them. This is going to be a 2 page spread so the 2nd page will be up hopefully before too long.

This page features Connor and Thumper Jr - read the journaling below and you'll get the whole story of Jr. Thumper Jr, Thumper for short, has many names - some of which are Wascally Wabbit, Bunny Foo Foo, and "Fumper". He has made himself right at home in our family. Brooke has informed me that she loves Thumper as much as she loves me, and the rest of the family - even God. She sincerely believes that Thumper is as much a part of our family as any human family member.

The journaling on the page reads,
"Actually, this is Thumper Jr.named in memory of our dear little
Thumper Sr. who died after we had him for only five days.This was
quite a traumatic experience for me since I took him to the vet
for a check-up with all three kids in tow.I had no idea he was
really sick until the vet informed me, 'Thumperis a very sick bunny
and he’s going to die.' Needless to say, we left the vet with me
and Brooke boo-hooing. Connor,on the other hand was blissfully
ignorant! Once we got our new Thumper Connor attached to him
completely, but he still wants to know where Thumper is
(the dead one, that is). Connor is so sweet and gentle with
“Fumper” as he calls him. I’ll swaddle Thumper in a towel to make
it easier for Connor to hold him and he will sit and pet him
for what seems like hours. He truly adores is 'wittle wabbit.'"

Credits:
Template: Heather Manning @ digital-scrapbooking.org
Papers and Elements: Jan Crowley's Jolly Brolly kit @ O.scraps.com



No comments: