Credits for banner here.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Alot has been going on this past week. Brooke finished her last day of kindergarten on Thursday and I just cannot believe that her kindergarten year has come and gone. I was a little sad all day Thursday thinking how quickly time is passing us by. Friday we had well child doctor visits for the kids and so we suffered through 5 shots (4 for Connor and 1 for Brooke). Afterwards we went rollerskating which the kids love. They both have roller skates and they have loved learning the last few weeks. Today was a fun and relaxing day at the pool, the highschool graduation party of a friend and dinner at Ghengis Grill - a really yummy Mongolian restaurant. Tomorrow we have Brooke's Sunday School Kindergarten graduation and I'll be back with pics of that. Then we'll be ready for a restful Memorial Day...ahhhh...!

On the Scrapping side of things here is one LO I did with Sara Amarie's new Be Amused kit. You can pick it up this week only at Sweet Shoppe for 20% off AND you will get her Be Amused Abby Album for free! It's a great deal!! Also, check out Sara's blog b/c I made a Quick Page out of this LO for her blog re-grand opening and you can download it there!
Credits here.

2 comments:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great layout and I love that photo in your blog header! What a beautiful couple you are!

Have a great weekend and Happy Memorial Day!

Dori Overman said...

Hey! I keep seeing you on the HSBC blog list. I am a digi scrapper and went to HSBC in the 90's. When were you there?