Credits for banner here.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Comfy Cozy

Yes, I know....this is my 2nd post for today. Sometimes one just has to catch up on blogging when time allows. You might just get one more after this...you never know.

But I digress. What this post is really about is the cute picture I took of Liam the other day. I was doing laundry and there happened to be an empty basket sitting around. I came into my room and there he was, all comfy cozy in the laundry basket with his pillow and my body pillow (one of my favorite things, by the way). Dale bought that for me when I was pregnant and I hardly ever used it. It wasn't until about a year ago that I really became attached to it.

But, I digress again. He was just chillin' in the basket watching cartoons so as is my habit, I grabbed my camera to take a picture. Here's my little cutie.

No comments: