Credits for banner here.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy 40th, Dale

We celebrated Dale's 40th just a couple days after we got back from Puerto Rico. Getting a party organized while I was in the midst of preparing for Christmas and trying to get ready for a 10 day trip to Puerto Rico was quite a feat. We did have a surprise party, though, at Randy and Judy's and it really was alot of fun. The surprise kind of fizzled though as we drove up and he saw Pastor Jeff and Michele, Brent and Daveta and a few others walking to the door. We were early so it wasn't anyone's fault but mine. What can I say - I should be patted on the back for being early for once!

Anyway, here are some pics from the party...

Alan, Micele, Nancy, Brandon loading up the plates!





Dan and Phyllis Beam


Alan and Emma - our very dear friends!


The beautiful nieces.

David Diehl and the every weird Brent.

My sweet friend, Emma.


Dale's still looking good at 40!


Pastor gave a eulogy for Dale's passing youth. It was
pretty funny.

The gaggle of kids had a great time...I think!



Dale sportin' some cool glass that I'll be borrowing the
next time I go the the eye doctor and get my
pupils dialated.

and the groovy hat from Claire Burgett.

No comments: