Credits for banner here.

Sunday, July 22, 2007


I know, I know, ... it's been a while since I posted a layout but in my defense it's been a pretty busy summer and I've just had very little time to scrapbook. However, last weekend I got together with some girlfriends to scrapbook and I started on this LO. It took quite a while to get anything going but once I started back in it just seemed to flow.

This layout is of a day that we spent at Glenn and Tish Goodwin's farm in Mt. Juliet. They have a wonderful pond where the kids just had a blast fishing. This was really Connor's first time fishing and I think he was born to be a fisherman. I only caught one little fish but he sat patiently with Nolan, Glenn and Tish's son, for more than an hour just waiting on a bite. It was so cute! Brooke of course was all caught up in the excitement. It was so funny to watch Glenn who isn't used to active and dramatic little girls. Brooke was running, screaming and hollering with excitement all the while Glenn was tiptoeing around and whispering so as not to scare the fish away :) However, for all Brooke's antics the kids and their friends caught several fish that day.

Journaling:
From L to R:
Brooke had no qualms about sticking her hands into a bucket of dead bait fish. I thought it was pretty gross myself but I certainly didn’t want to inhibit her with my qualms!

Mr. Glenn teaches Brooke the fine points of fishing. He thinks she's a real country girl.

Credits:
Papers and Elements: Jessica Bolton's Home Life Kit
Font: A Little Pot

1 comment:

JenLo said...

Oooh, so cute! I thought you'd given up blogging the way I've given up scrapping!