Credits for banner here.

Monday, August 6, 2007

The kit that I used was called Mocha Latte and it inspired me to do this page in tribute to two of my special friends :)

Journaling:

Yes, java. A cup of coffee. Sometimes I need a jolt in the morning, a little boost
to get me going. During the day when I’m a little sluggish I drive through
Starbucks and get a Mocha Latte - a little treat to give me that mid-day break.
In the evenings I’ll curl up with a warm mug and a book and sip . . . just
relaxing. Jen J. and MQ, you’re my Java. When we chat for just a moment and
you lift my spirits and give me a laugh it keeps me going. Other times we slow
down, relax, spend time and your friendship is like a sweet Mocha Latte.

Papers & Elements: Heather Manning's Mocha Latte kit
Fonts: Futura Lt., Gabrielle

2 comments:

JenLo said...

That is a totally awesome page! I love that.

Unknown said...

How sweet! I can't wait for our trip to Atlanta and to Chicago! Fun! Fun!