Credits for banner here.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ragamuffin

I took this picture the other day and didn't really think I'd do anyting with it. Today I was looking through pictures and it caught my eye because it is so Brooke right now. She is such a little tomboy (unless she is dressing up in princess clothes that is) and she is just so busy all the time. She doesn't like sitting still for me to fix her hair so there is always a little drama involved! I have gotten to where if she brushes her hair in the morning I pretty much don't bother her about it unless we are going somewhere. I do fix it up if she runs down the street to play with her friend. I'm still a little self conscious about the neighbors seeing her this way :) I'm sure I"ll get over that soon enough!

Journaling:
I took this picture the other day when we were coming home from our Memphis trip. I don’t know what possessed me to pull out my camera - I guess the way you were peeking over the seat at me. Your hair is all messy as it always is these days and you are much to busy to fix it or to let me fix it. You have too many other important things to be doing. It reminds me of pictures of me when I was just your age. I have asked Grammy many times why she let me go around looking like a “ragamuffin.” Now I understand it. I understand completely!

Credits:
Kit by Jomi van Bekkum
Fonts: Century Gothic & Donny's Hand

1 comment:

JenLo said...

Those both are just so cute!!