Credits for banner here.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Beautiful Boy


I am really pleased with this layout. This is a beautiful kit by Gina Cabrera and it's the Kit of the Month at Digishoptalk. I'm going to do a page for "My Beatiful Girl" and "My Beautiful Baby" so stop back by.

Journaling:
You are truly and completely beautiful! Your sunkissed hair, your deep blue eyes, your pale and perfect skin. Your long eyelashes, the tiny freckles on your nose and the little mole on your temple. Your infections giggle which turns into gales of laughter. Your sweet and sensitive nature. Your complete love for your brother and sister. You ARE the most beautiful boy I’ve ever seen.


Credits:
Gina Cabrera's Summertime fun kit.
Font: Futura Bk, Eight Fi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have absolutely gorgeous children!!

Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictures. I am so glad you are doing this and wish I was as talented. These three children are just such incredible gifts from God...they are my heart. thanx amy...mom