Credits for banner here.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Frosty the Snowman

Wow!!! What a month February was. I think I'm just now recovering! We had three weekends away - a marriage retreat, a Sunday school retreat and a girls (long) weekend in Destin! And this weekend we had snow!

We started our weekend off right last night! We had dinner with friends at our favorite Mexican place - Panchos. Afterwards we came back and played a rousing game of Kanasta (guys against girls) and then went to bed with it snowing. We woke up with 4 or 5 inches of snow on the ground so we had a fun morning with the kids building a snowman and sleighing. Here are a few pics of us out in the snow today. For the rest of the day we just lazed around (which means I scrapbooked) and pretty much took advantage of a quiet day at home.


Well, I know this post was pretty short but I needed to slowly get back into my blog - I certainly wouldn't want to overdo it after such a long absence. Seriously, since we lose an hour of sleep tonight it's already 11pm CST so I'm gonna leave you with these cute pics and come back next week and share my Destin pics and some of the LOs I've been working on!

5 comments:

gabs-art said...

wow - we haven't had one single snowflake this winter!

Lilbirdscrap said...

Tired of snow yet???

I know I am! Great pics of the fam!

Anonymous said...

Too much snow! Love the photos!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Great snow pixs. I'm way tired of the snow, but then again 20 inches is likely to do that to ya.