Credits for banner here.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cat Booty

We have this cat, Chicago, named so because of his white socks. I'll digress for a minute and tell you that when we got him Dale came up with this name before the kids could name him something like Stripey. Incidentally, that was Brooke's suggestion when she saw him.

Anyway, he has grown up thinking he pretty much owns this house. I just wanted to share this photo with you that I took last weekend when Mallory was over. She was laying on the guest bedroom bed talking to me while I was working on the computer. Chicago jumped on the bed, plopped himself down and made himself right at home. I'm glad she likes cats because his cat booty was all in her personal space. Now that I think about it, I think he just cleaned that booty before he went to sleep!

1 comment:

JenLo said...

That is so cute! Our cat won't snuggle with us. She's very snooty.