Credits for banner here.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

100% Cute



Well, I've moved my blog over here so that I can post my digital scrapbooking lo's since that's really all I want to blog about. Of course, all my scrapping has to do with my kids so for those few people who read my yahoo 360 blog you can still keep up with the madness at the Benson house :)

So, for this first blog I'm going to showcase my favorite lo this month! This picture was taken the beginning of March on a unseasonably warm day. I took Connor and Liam on a walk to our pond while Brooke was off playing with a friend. Connor was so relaxed...he just sat back and twirled his hair.




Credits:
Blue dotted Paper,dotted ribbon, ricrac, gosgrain ribbon: Karen Aiken's A IS FOR APPLE kit
Stitching:Michelle Shefveland
Tag:Ali Folendore
Paper Clip:Barbara Catrone
Buttons:Kathryn Balint

FONTS:
Baveuse, Black Jack, Maindra GD

special thanks to Atomic Cupcake





No comments: