Credits for banner here.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Everyday Princess



This is a LO that I did for a scraplift challenge at Lifts With a Twist. For those of you who are not familiar with digital scrapbooking - the scrapbooking community gives its blessing on "lifting" other people's scrapbook pages. So, for those of us who lack inspiration and creativity we can cruise the galleries, find a scrapbook page we love and copy it. Now, for a true artist I'm sure that this is unthinkable, but for us wanna be's it's just PERFECT!

This picture is one I took of Brooke earlier in the month. She was dressed up as Jasmine (there's rarely a time she's not dressed as some princess) and she was out in the backyard picking flowers for me. I just couldn't resist snapping some pictures.

Credits:
Blue Paper,Paper Strips: SUMMER FLUTTER KIT by Brenda Kempf
Inked Edge,stitching: Karen Aiken (altered by me)
Font: Stamped Act Jumbled, Arial

No comments: