Credits for banner here.

Monday, October 15, 2007

The Beauty of Digital Scrapbooking


I love digital scrapbooking! Have I said that before? If not, let me say it again. I LOVE Digital scrapbooking! Why, you ask? Well, for one thing, it is so compact. We are on a trip to my dad's and all I did was grab my external harddrive which is a very small "box". I hooked it up to Dale's computer once we got here and I've been scrapping away all day while the kids have been playing with their cousins. I set the computer up right at Tammy's dining room table and scrapped while I was visiting with her. So, once again, I love digital scrapbooking!

Anyway, here's the story on this LO. At the beginning of summer Connor was pretty afraid of the "big pool." He played mostly in the baby pool with Liam and was completely content. He took swimming lessons and didn't really like them but he came away with quite a sense of confidence - even though he still couldn't really swim. His little arms and legs flail in every direction but he doesn't seem to come to the surface very well for air. So, we are still working on this skill. Well, we were at some friends house and although he can't swim well by himself he has lost his fear of the water which isn't necessarily a good thing. Here he is jumping off the diving board assured that Daddy will be waiting!

Credits here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I was catching up on the Hobe Sound post and saw your layout! It's beautiful! I LOVE digi scrapping too so hopped over to your blog and realized I recognize your face from my years on the digi scrapbookin sites! Are you from Hobe Sound? I went to college there from 1987-92. My aunt is still a professor there. Small world huh?