Credits for banner here.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm feelin' happy!

Well, I'm feeling pretty good about things today! I've been chosen to be on two new Creative Teams. I've explained this before but basically I get free products to make layouts with. I use the products from my designers to make my layouts (I can mix them with other products not from my designers) , post them to galleries, everyone falls in love with the products and runs to go buy the products! Well, in a perfect digiscrapping world that's how it's supposed to work.

I can't say yet who the first designer is because she wants to announce her new CT formally at one of the galleries. I applied for this team b/c her designs are fabulous and I was thrilled when she offered me a permanent position.

The second designer I'm going to be working with is Jenny Binder from Scrapper's Guide - the one and only place to really learn digital scrapbooking. I always refer anyone whose interested in digital scrapping to this site. I have truly learned everything I know from here.

The other day I was browsing through the forum and I realized that I had two personal messages. I NEVER get personal messages so I never even check. Well, there was one from Jenny asking me if I would be on her Creative Team. I hadn't even applied! The problem was that she had sent me the PM about 3 weeks prior so I assumed that it was too late. Then there was another PM from one of the Forum Moderators asking if I would be on Jenny's team. Well, I replied to both, apologized profusely and begged to still be able to have the opportunity because I really like Jenny's work as well. The neat thing about working with Jenny is that we are very similar. She is a Christian and very involved in church with three children close to the same ages as mine and a little girl named Brooklyn - go figure. Could this be from God ? :) Me thinks maybe.

So, anyway, all that to say, I'm feeling happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Now we'll get to see even more layouts!

JenLo said...

That is totally awesome!