Credits for banner here.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Make-up


Brooke was such a mischievious little girl. I often found her doing things that caused messes which I would then have to clean up. She was always so cute though that I usually got my camera and then cleaned up whatever it was that needed cleaning. In this instance it was her face. She had the make-up not only on her but on the bathroom counter, the floor the rugs and anywhere else her hands had touched. I won't complain because it was perfect material for scrapping!

Journaling: Feb 2004, Brooke loves dressing up and she especially loves make-up. I found her this particular day in my bathroom with her make-up kit and she had applied about a two inch layer. I suppose this is only a foreshadowing os what's to come.
Credits here.

1 comment:

JenLo said...

You are bringing your stuff to moms at Thanksgiving and giving me lessons, girl!