Credits for banner here.

Friday, October 12, 2007





I've been busy the last day or two. I've got several kits that I need to make layouts for so I'm trying to whip through them.

This first layout is one of Brooke when she was three. I love all the faces she gave the camera when I caught her smearing on her make-up. I have a feeling when she's a teenager I'll have to give her a lesson on "a little goes a long way." Credits here.

Journaling: Feb 2004, Brooke loves dressing up and she especially loves make-up. I found her this particular day in my bathroom with her make-up kit and she had applied about a two inch layer. I suppose this is only a foreshadowing os what's to come.

My second layout is a picture that I came across last night. Megan took this of Brooke when she was visiting us in FL one Christmas. I think it is such a great picture and I had forgotten all about it! Credits here.

1 comment:

JenLo said...

These are beautiful! If you run out of pictures, you can scrap some for me!