Credits for banner here.

Friday, April 4, 2008



Well, I just wanted to drop by for a minute and share a couple of things with you. You really need to go by and check out the Sweet Shoppe challenges. They are so fun! Here are some pics I took yesterday for the Shutterbug Shakedown challenge. The Shutterbug challenges are fun because they help you think outside the box when you're taking pictures and then they teach you some post processing tips and tricks.

The most recent challenge was to tell a story with your photos. Well, yesterday I saw Connor bringing down a bunch of stuff to the living room so I assumed that he was going to make a fort out of the couch as he often does. Well, as I was scrapping I realized it was really quiet so I went to investigate and I found him inside the ottoman, sleeping on a pallet he had made. It was just so cute so I ran for the camera!




















Then here is a LO that I did for the Sweet Shoppe Paper 2 Digi Challenge. I love this challenge. Every two weeks the sugarbabes find a paper scraper's gallery and the challenge is to find a LO that you like and lift it digitally. So, this is one that I lifted from Kelly Goree over at Two Peas in a Bucket! If you need some inspiration just browse through her gallery - she is an amazing scrapper! For this LO I used Kristin's The Good Life kit which is bright and beautiful and has such great and versatile elements! It is one of my favorite all time kits so you'll be seeing lots of stuff from it! Credits here.

Well, that's it for now. I'm off to Brooke's school to help in the classroom, then to get a much needed haircut and hi-lights!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful LO. those pictures from your sweet son are too cute.

Margie said...

How cute Conner is sleeping in his creation! Your LO is so pretty and I love the colors in the kit! TFS it!

Laura Burger's Blog said...

I love the tearoom layout and all the color, looks great! The photos of the little one sleeping at precious too :)

Tammy said...

HOw cute is that picture!! Childrend always seem to surprise you.

Neverland Scraps said...

That is a very adorable story you've captured!

Unknown said...

I really love their challenges to, i just hardly ever have the time to play! great Lift!

Anonymous said...

Aw, those pictures are adorable. I love it when they put themselves to bed like that! :-) And your layout is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and wonderful layout

Anonymous said...

Oh girl....that is too sweet....love that little Connor! My son needs to hang with him more often!

loree2000 said...

Cute photos. I used to scrap more often but now I mainly make paper crafts and cards.

The bright colors are so eyecatching and fun.