Credits for banner here.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's Not Thursday...

And I'm updating my blog :) Well, I just had to share this picture from today. As I was catching up on email Connor and Liam were playing nicely together until I heard Liam squalling. Not a, "My brother is bugging me" fuss, but a full out squall so I ran out of the guest room and smack into Casper the Ghost aka Liam. Apparently the full bottle of baby powder didn't taste so good nor feel so good in his eyes. Needless to say, his room smelled very good being that it had a thick dusting of baby powder all over it. Oh, the things that little boys get into together.

One last thing before we move on. My brother sent me this link of my nephew, Cameron, singing, "God Bless America." It is pretty hilarious, so if you need a good laugh take a moment to watch it! Here's the link.

Scrappin' News
After an insanely busy weekend I finally sat down today and did a really quick LO from a template by Chrissy W over at Digital Candy. The kit I used is This Little Piggy by MandaBean. Credits are here. Speaking of MandaBean, my month as a guest for her comes to an end tomorrow. It was so much fun working with her. Her products are really great. However, since Manda's stint ends this month I'm going to be a three month guest for Dana Frantz over at Scrapbook Graphics. It's gonna be fun getting to know another designers. That is definitely one of the great parts of Creative Teams.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture! I totally cracked up reading your post, having an almost 2-year old little guy myself.... just waiting for this to happen :)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Omg how cute are they LOL And I can relate in more ways then I even wanna admit!! My boys are exactly two years apart and are into EVERYTHING its insane, and my oldest is a priss so she just stands around and tells on them for everything. I dont know whats worse the mess or the tattle tailing LOL. How awesome your husbands a pastor. Being a christian woman I can really appreciate that! You are SO talented btw. I love your lo. I actually saw it in the gallery and was oohing over it there. Im fairly new to everything so im learning how it all works lol.

Barb said...

Awesome photo!

Tiffani K said...

how stinkin' cute are they!!! love that lil pout! Gorgeous layout

Unknown said...

That is very fitting being that little "game" was the only thing I could do to make him happy on the way to Texas!