Credits for banner here.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Oh, How the Mighty Have Fallen

Family Haps and Other Ramblings
Yesterday afternoon I was doing some cleaning downstairs while my three little ones were upsairs. I heard a little tinkling and then a whoosh and then Brooke was hollering for me to come upstairs. And this is what I beheld as I rounded the corner. Apparently, Thumper was under the tree and for some reason Brooke was worried that he might get hurt under there - how, I don't know. So, she dived under to rescue him and the rest, as we say, is history! So, instead of procrastinating a few more days I guess I'll be taking the tree down, - well, it's already down - undecorating it and storing it!









Scrappin News
Well, as far as my New Year's resolutions go...I've been doing pretty good with all my scrapping ones :) Here are a few LOs I've done in the last few days. Here are the credits for all three.


Photobucket


Well, on another note, my friend and protegee :) Jenny G. has finally posted a few of her LOs at DST. Jenny started digiscrapping back in October and has just taken off with it. Most people - ahem, you know who you are - just haven't gotten off the ground even with my stellar tutelage :) Anyway, go on over and leave some love in jennyg's gallery!

7 comments:

Antje said...

Beautiful layouts!
Love the photo with the fallen tree and your story *g*

Tammy said...

I love that story!!!!! I'm glad no one was hurt. Beautiful layouts.

Anonymous said...

Love the LOs! Thanks so much for praise! I love it when I make it on the blog!!!

JenLo said...

Tell Jenny G to move over because I wanted to be your protegee! Actually, I think I'm too slow a learner. You'd singe my eyebrows zooming past me.

Just Me said...

I popped over from Jenlo's blog...as I asked her 'what the heck' is digital scrapbooking. So...can you how you do it....etc.?? I've only just heard about! I checked one of your links, but it's an on-line magazine, so it didn't give me much info..so I'm at your mercy! And remember....I'm a novice at the regular scrapbooking...so be nice..and simple!!

Monique said...

Great new layouts! Sorry to hear the tree fell over, nothing that happening to get you to put it all away. I procrastinated too ;-) Have a great day!

ChrissyW said...

lol - you're pics ae crackin me up!!!