Credits for banner here.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, 2007 has come and gone...how time flies. Each year I am amazed how much more quickly time seems to be passing. I wish that I could just slow our life down a little. I know that before long I'll be looking back remembering the sweet moments when my children were little. I try to keep this in mind as they are wreaking havoc on the house. I know that SOME DAY I'm going to look back and wish that I once again had them underfoot. By the way, that's one of my New Year's Resolutions - to really enjoy the little things every day with my children. I look back at this year and the events that took place:

1) Megan, our niece who was only twelve when I met her, graduated from college and then was married in Destin in June.
2) Mallory, her sister who was eight when I came into the family, graduated from highschool
2) Brooke started kindergarten
3) I went to my mother's new home in Texas for the first time at Thanksgiving

These were all major, life events that just a few years ago weren't really even on my radar and now they have passed. I'm wondering, what will this year hold? Only time can tell.

Well, in my last post I said I would share some New Year's resolutions and I've only mentioned one so here are a few more. I'll share my scrapping ones for now...

1)To participate in one challenge a week
2) To complete an album entitled, "An Encyclopedia of a Normal Life" which will be a snapshot album of me.
3) To learn a new scrap technique each month from either a magazine, book or Scrapper's Guide.
4) To complete an ABC album for the grandparents
5) To have enough pages by Dec to print a 2008 Family Album.

So, those are mine folks. What are your resolutions?

2 comments:

Anne C said...

You have som e really wonderful LOs her!!TFS

Anonymous said...

Love the blog banner! Resolution: Drink more H2O!