Credits for banner here.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!


Merry Christmas!! I hope this finds you well and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family or friends. This morning I told my husband that I was a little sad that Christmas was over and he reminded me that Christmas is not over! The twelve days of Christmas begin today and ends on January 6th with Epiphany! Of course as Christians we carry Christmas in our hearts throughout the year but the celebration in December brings it to the forefront of our busy lives. So, since we have 12 more days of Christmas I have a good excuse to keep my tree up until at least Jan 6th :)
With the ending of this Christmas season the new year quickly approaches and I'm eagerly awaiting the start of my New Year's resolutions. I don't know what they are going to be yet - I'm still working on it, but trust me, I'll have a list! I do love resolutions even if some fall by the wayside mid-year. So, for the next few days I'm going to be doing some thinking and I'll let you know what I come up with. The good thing is that I already started my exercising/lose weight resolution back in August. I got a jump-start on that one so I won't have to stand in a mile long line at the Y to sign-up. Well, it's off to some more holiday eating and fun before Jan 1 rolls around! Credits for Christmas card here.

5 comments:

AfriDigiDiva said...

I would LOVE to see your resolutions! I've gotten out of the habit of writing them down. Reminds me of what a total failure I've been at not keeping them!

Michelle said...

beautiful card.

Carolyn Albro said...

Great Christmas card!! And I Loooove your header. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas and I hope you have a safe and happy New Year : )

SarahB said...

What a great Christmas card! Lovely family photo too!

Barb said...

I resolve to keep my resolutions this year! Merry Christmas!