Credits for banner here.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Benson Pharmacy



Last night we picked up all the prescriptions from our pharmacy and this is what we came home with. I've never been sent home with a brown shopping back from a pharmacy before. We usually come home with the really small white bags. Between Dale and Brooke these are all the medications they are taking. They better be squeaky clean after 6 weeks of all these meds and $180 later! Why do we schedule these appointments at Christmas time? Bad timing....oh well, they'll be feeling fine and dandy for the New Year!

So I finally got the bright idea to take pictures of the children for our Christmas card which has yet to be designed. Maybe it will be a New Year's card! Anyway, this is what I got from Connor! He has this little penchant of turning sulky and pouty for an reason under the sun and getting him out of that mood is impossible! Even the promise of candy didn't get me a smile so after much cajoling from me and much whining from him I just sent him to his room to play until he can work himself into a better mood! We'll try again later maybe...or maybe I'll Christmas card will be of only a family of four this year :)

Finally, here's a page I did over the weekend. I used Cori Gammon's Snow Angels kit. It has lots of pretty, wintery blue papers and elements. It is a scraplift from tnkbuzan @ DST. Her work is absolutely gorgeous - you'll be seeing lots of scraplifts of her in the future :) If you haven't seen any of her work take a moment to visit her gallery. You'll be most inspired!
Credits her
e.

4 comments:

20Birds said...

one of my girls had the allergy testing, and she exploded on dust just with the skin prick they didn't dare do any more, lol, while she is 19 and still allergic to air... her life is full and rich and improved since the shots. love that winter layout, so dreamy

Tammy said...

Love the layout and I know how you feel about the bag from the pharmacy. That has happened to me before when my son was young.

Anonymous said...

Ill come over and help you take some photos!

Unknown said...

Great LO. Ouch = that's for the pain of having to pay for all that medication. Here scripts are free for the under 16's.