Credits for banner here.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday again!?!


Wow! The weekend just flew by. We of course went to see White Christmas Friday night and then Saturday morning we had an event at church and then a SS party Saturday night. Yesterday morning the children had their Christmas program, we had a birthday lunch for Megan and then last night after church we went out to eat with some friends. It sure would be nice to have a day to recuperate from the weekend.

Well, amid all the craziness I did carve out a little time to scrap (I had to stay up till 1am to do it ;) I couldn't really get into the Christmas spirit on my blog until I decorated it (with my banner) and then I did a cute LO of Dale and Brooke. This picture was taken last Christmas morning but the traditional Christmas kits jut didn't fit it so I used a mix of things from my favorite designers. Credits here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable photo! Wonderful LO :)

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

What a busy weekend. Glad you were able to find time to scrap. Enjoy your day.

Unknown said...

What a great photo! I love your LO, it really just kind of overflows with love! Thanks for sharing!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

Yep, Monday again. Like the blue background, layout is great.

Carolyn Albro said...

Awesome LO!! And I love the banner at the top, great quote : ) I hope you find some free time to get rested up soon.

Oh and btw, I LOVE that flip book slide show you have on your blog, that's cool : )