Credits for banner here.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Lily

I REALLY need to be working on my Scrapbooking class - the one I'm teaching at church - but first I wanted to share some pics with you very quickly. My girlfriend, Michelle, just had adorable baby Lily a few weeks ago. She asked me to come snap a few pics for the birth announcement the other day. I won't share those pics with you but I did want to share a few other pics that I thought were really sweet.


This is how the photo session started out. Not a really good way to
start things I'd say. Apparently we are all born with a carnal nature :) It's a good
thing Lily goes to Sunday School!



There really is nothing sweeter in this whole world than brand new baby parts!



Mommy and baby...I remember this sweet time from my
own babies and I MISS IT!! But, not enough to go for #4! I
guess I'll have to get my fill from Lily and all the other gadzillion
babies at church.


We had to take pictures with Snow White first
before we could convince big sister, Jenna, to have
pictures taken with Lily.

Two sweet little girls.


And of course Brooke needed her turn with Lily.

3 comments:

Nani said...

Beautiful photos! I love the picture of her little foot. I agree, baby parts are special wonders to see! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! I can see you have made some additions and subtractions to your blog..looks great!

JenLo said...

Look at that baby girl giving you the finger in the top one ;)