Credits for banner here.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Kids say the darndest things...

Tuesday night Dale had board meeting and so I spent the afternoon/evening running errands for the kids. We wound up at the mall because Brooke needed a couple things including new panties. Well, Connor didn't want to be left out so I bought him some new underwear too (it was a very exciting shopping trip!). I bought him some "big boy" boxer/briefs and he has loved wearing them because they come down to his knees - well, they do after he stretches them all the way down there.

Anyway, today he was prancing around in just his underwear and t-shirt and as I was making his lunch he exclaimed, "Hey mom, I like these new underwear! They have a pocket." And he proceeded to shove his hand into the pocket. The conversation continued to disintigrate from there and I pretty much had to explain to him that the "pocket" was not the new home for his hand! Ahhh, the joy of having boys!

No comments: