Credits for banner here.

Sunday, August 3, 2008


It has been almost two months since I scrapbooked for myself! I have been so busy doing projects for other people and trying to get some sample albums done for a business venture I have in mind that my personal scrapping time has been absolutely ZERO! Well, this past Thursday a few of us girls got together and I finally got my feet wet again. I almost didn't know where to start. It took quite a while to get the juices flowing but what I started Thursday night I finally had time to finish today. Hopefully my pictures won't be neglected like this again but with a Digital Scrapbooking Class to prepare for and another project to work on I'm really going to have to make an effort to get my own stuff done.

Credits.
Journaling: July 2008. You have come such a long way in your swimming this year, Connor. At this time last year you were pretty afraid of the water. This year you took 2 weeks of swim lessons and your confidence really grew. Once you learned a little technique you were off and swimming. One day you were afraid to jump to Daddy and the next you were jumping in and swimming to him. It has been so rewarding for me to watch your confidence and your skill grow in the pool. Way to go, Connor! I am so proud of you!

No comments: