Credits for banner here.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Whole Lot Of Mischief...

Is what two little boys get into when their mommy (that would be me) is not paying attention. We'll start with what happened today. Now, in my defense, I've got some kind of stomach bug and I've been on the couch pretty much since noon today. Connor came in this afternoon to tell me he needed to show me an "accident" but I was too sick to get up and I promptly forgot about the "accident" until Dale walked into the kitchen a little while ago and let out a loud shout. (I beg you - please pay no attention to how dirty it is!) Apprently the boys had been jumping up and down on the door! So I believe we will be purchasing a new dishwasher. Oh well, we haven't liked this on since we moved into the house.


Now, as far as the other mischief goes, I have to confess that a few days ago I was sitting here in this very spot updating my blog or some such thing. Connor walked in to tell me that Liam had cut his hair and sure enough when I took a close look there was quite a chunk missing. It took me a couple minutes to realize that Connor had also taken the scissors to his own hair. As is usual, the punishment was that they had to sit still and let me take some pictures. Of course I threatened them that there would be a harsher punishment if there was ever a next time. Here's the evidence.


Yes, I know, the spit bubble just finished this whole look off!


I asked Connor how much he had cut his hair and this was the answer.


And here is Liam's new do.



And he's demonstrating how he cut his hair.


Has there ever been more mischievous brothers? I think not!
Oh well, it is good fodder for my photography habit!

2 comments:

Reva said...

When my youngest son cut his hair just like yours did... he told us he did NOT cut it - it just fell out!! We roared with laughter... such a straight falling out of hair we'd never seen before nor since!!

Unknown said...

Giggles!!! Ethan (now 5) did this with his dad's buzzer!!! He had a tall spike (his hair is really thick, too...) and he came down the stairs with a funny look saying, "ouch!!" I guess he learned his lesson...
Thanks for sharing the "funnies," it reminds me to laugh about them! (Lura sure enjoyed them, too!)