Credits for banner here.

Monday, November 12, 2007

100% Fine


It's kind of funny but for some reason I never scrap page of my sweet husband. Well, today I did because I had this awesome kit by Jomi van Bekkum called Groovy Love and it just inspired me. I came across these pics today and new EXACTLY what I was going to use to scrap them.

These pics were taken back in August during our church's softball league. Dale is on the "old guys" league but they outplayed the spring chickens this year. I was very proud of him. Can you believe a 38 year old still has moves? :)

The journaling says: It’s been a long time since you played high school and college baseball, but you still have what it takes. When I watch you play I’m so glad that you are mine, mine, mine.... all mine! So, baby, even if you think your reflexes are a little slow and your arm isn’t quite the gun it used to be just remember that when I watch you play all I see is the 100% fine man that you are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...Amy.....I was just thinking the samething.....you have all these wonderful pics of the kids...but we never see G Dale....looks great. I'm sure he'll love it!

gabs-art said...

looks really great!

JenLo said...

That is so great!