Credits for banner here.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wrapped with a bow


I tell you what, with all these Christmas kits I'll be getting caught up with all my Christmas photos in no time! Here's another page made with the Boyful Christmas Collab kit by Cori Gammon and ChereKaye. This is Liam's cousin Megan. I don't think she needs any presents for Christmas - only this little bundle of love :) Credits here.

Now onto today. Let's see....in a couple minutes I'll be going down to wrestle Brooke out of bed for school. That is my LEAST favorite part of the day. She is not a morning person and so every morning it takes forever to wake her up. I have to use a mix of tickling and threats. We have 12 long years of this, people. Then it's off to kickboxing with my 6 mos pregnant instructor who is perkier and in better shape than me and then lunch with a couple girlfriends to plan the gifts we are going to make for teachers this year. I'm so glad I have a friend who is crafty with paper and stamps. I DO NOT enjoy paper crafts ( I know, a great downfall on my part) but why do I need to be crafty when I have friends who are? Anyway, I wonder why I never get anything done around my house...I guess this is why.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah! I made a post!

AMY SHERIDAN said...

Great LO! Great photos!!

Tiffani K said...

thats such a cute kit!I love the prezzies!

JenLo said...

I'm moving down with you to be near your crafty friends. Actually, it's for the lunches.

JenLo said...

PS==what in the WORLD are you digiscrapping at 6:47am for!?

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Layout is great!!!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

LOL Jenlo.

Try designing at 6am ;)

Anonymous said...

Having a giggle at the description of your kick box instructor. lol
Hope you enjoyed the class today.