Credits for banner here.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Well it's 11:45 and I'm just now sitting down to update my blog. Usually I get up b/f the kids in the morning and do a few things on the computer b/f I start my day but this morning I was so tired I slept until Brooke had to get up. Which means that I have been going non-stop since 7am. I dropped Brooke off at school and then rushed to the Y for my AquaFit class. It's my same perky, pregnant kick-boxing instructor that teaches it so it's a great workout. I'm always late b/c it's an 8:30 am class and I drop Brooke off at 8:15.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I laid out of my Thursday AquaFit class (I thought I needed a break) but I found out that my teacher taught one on Fridays as well so I decided I would just go to that one. Well, I was late as usual so I walked into the pool and there were about twenty 70 year olds. I was the youngest by about 25 years. Andrea (the teacher) said my eyes got about as big as saucers but I got my weights and went right on in. It was pretty funny actually! Let me say that I haven't skipped out on my Thursday class since then ;)

Dale called me this morning to tell me that we were having a staff gathering at our house next Tuesday evening. So, all my scrapping plans for this week/weekend have gone out the window. I'll be furiously cleaning and decorating my house (which is what really needed to be done anyway. So, I'll be posting no new LOs for a few days. It's a good thing I have several I made over Thanksgiving that I haven't posted yet ;) I took this picture last Feb and have actually used it in another LO but I love it so much I wanted to use it again. Credits here. This one is using several of Jomi's kits. Her designs are just fabulous - I can always come up with something good when I use them!

Well, it's off to starting the cleaning, laundry and decorating. Fun time :) I hear some crashing and banging in the kitchen - I better go see what's happening.

4 comments:

Helena said...

Aww, that is a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

lol I could just picture them all lookin at you too....

Monique said...

Wow beautiful layout, and the photos is beautiful... no wonder you used it again, lol. Have fun decorating! I won't say have fun cleaning 'cause honestly, who has fun cleaning? lol, have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

Gina.Maria said...

Oh, my! I'd be worried about banging around in the kitchen at 11:45!