Credits for banner here.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Santa Secrets


It's not even Thanksgiving and I'm already doing Christmas LOs. But, all the Christmas kits are coming out so I have to get the pages done to post in the galleries. Here's one of Brooke from last year that I did with two of Cori Gammon's Christmas kits - Classic Christmas and Homespun Holiday.

Last year we had one of the men from church, Bill Jones, come to our staff Christmas party and hand out gifts to the kids. He starts growing out his hair in the late summer and then he dyes it around Christmas time. He definitely makes a pretty believable Santa!

Credits here.

3 comments:

JenLo said...

That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love this page...I'm gonna have to scraplift it!!:)

Ryan said...

aaaw you have some very cute LO here & I love your blog! I'll be back!