Credits for banner here.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Frazzled....WHO ME??

So I'm feeling a little frazzled today. About 3:30 am Connor walks over to Dale's side of the bed and whispers, "Daddy, my have to go pee,pee." So I go into the bathroom with him to make sure he makes it in time. He was pretty desperate. And of course, my eyes were as wide as they could be after with all the things I have to do today running through my head. I have MOMents tomorrow (it's our version of MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers) and up until now I've been quite organized with everything. Well, it dawned on me that the book I took to church last night to copy cookie jar recipe tags is MIA. I did not bring it home and I have no idea where I put it. Of course, it has the cookie jar recipe instructions along with the ingredient list of things that I was supposed to pick up at Costco this morning. So, needless to say, I'm a little panicked.

Then after I got up and went to right my "to do" list down so that I could go to sleep I start thinking of the conversation I had with my "blog stalking" friend last night at church. She thinks she stalks my blog b/c she visits it more than once a day. Hey, I'm flattered even if she only visits to link to all the other sites I have listed! Anyway, she is interested in digiscrapping and so of course I was thinking of all the stuff she needs to know about that.

As if that weren't enough we are leaving for TX tomorrow to go to my moms for Thanksgiving and while we are there we will be having Christmas. Well, I'm not prepared for the little Christmas time even though I'm the one that suggested it. Of course my sister who always buys the perfect gifts is 100% prepared. I should really hire her to be my personal shopper because she always has the most clever ideas when it comes to gifts. Me, I overthink it way too much and end up with something that is just hohum compared to hers. I'm not jealous or anything, I'm just saying... ;) Of course, I'm always happy to be the recipient of her gifts. So, of course she has found the perfect little something for my husband who is difficult to buy for because he just doesn't ask for alot and she has found something for our stepdad who is impossible to buy for - what do you buy someone who has everything? Of course, I have nothing for her husband or for my stepdad. I'll be calling her AGAIN today for ideas!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I really love the music here!!!!!
Great Banner too!!

Anonymous said...

Early Christmas....wow, that should be fun putting two holidays in one!! I definetely wouldn't be prepared....maybe you should have your sister pick up the other gifts for you... :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you find the book!!!! (((hugs))) I do that with my keys all the time and end up in full blown panic mode when it's time to go out the door. LOL

Have fun on your trip! The last few years we've all decided to just buy for the kids. Makes it so much easier, since they usually know exactly what they want. LOL

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness ... I hope you found the book!! When I can't find something, it's almost always in my personal no-man's land ... the kitchen table. Things go there to get lost!
Hope you have a Merry Thanks-mas ... and that you can find just the perfect gifts!!

Mary Ellen said...

I hope you guys have a great time - we've done that in the past with Rick's family. It was a mad scramble for me to get all the gifts bought early but sure made it easier after Thanksgiving knowing one whole side of the family was all done! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving/Christmas time.

JenLo said...

Well, this year you'll be glad to know my own ideas are very ho-hum. AND I'm just hoping that what I bought the step-dad actually gets there as it seems I bought it from somebody's personal web store rather than a real company. That's going to be awkward to explain if it never makes it...

Chris & Amy said...

hey - while not a blog-stalker, i do visit your page once or twice a week (when i update mine, i peruse a few others). i'm not a crafty person, insomuch as cutting and pasting an actual scrapbook, but i like the digital scrapbooking you put together. i may look into it sometime. anyway, i enjoy your page, and, on an unrelated note, i think moments went very well today.