Credits for banner here.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cookies for Santa


Here's another Christmas layout for you. This time I used Cori Gammon's Funky Christmas kit and I think it is so cute! I love the non-traditional, fun papers - especially for fun things like decorating cookies. The journaling says: "We made cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. Only the Santa who lives at our house would want to eat them because we spread the icing with our fingers, licking after each spread, and then we decorated them with sprinkles. We had to lick our fingers some more to get the sprinkles to stick to the icing. I’m not sure who got more sugar, us or Santa." Credits here.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

beautiful LO! Your recent Christmas pages are getting me thinking... I really should get our Christmas card picture taken soon! What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy! what a cute layout! I love it!!!! Hope all is going good for you!

Monique said...

Oooh what a wonderful Christmas layout! Love those photos and the cookies look delish! Have a great weekend!

JenLo said...

That is too funny! Kind of like our 'dog' who likes to do the honor every year ;0

junglemama said...

What beautiful pages you create.

I need to start scrapping again.

Right now, I find myself making videos set to music of our family instead.