Credits for banner here.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Adorable


Here's a LO I did of Brooke today. The other afternoon during Connor's soccer practice she spent probably 30 minutes rolling in the grass, crawling like a lion, picking flowers and singing. She was completely off in her own little world and it made me wish that sometimes I could be just like that - doing my own thing and not concerned one bit about what others would think. However, I think someone would call the loony police to come pick me up if they saw me crawling through a field of grass :)

By the way, this kit is from the new designer, Jomi van Bekkum that I'm creating for. I love it!

Credits here.

4 comments:

JenLo said...

and I love your new banner at the top of your blog.

susan said...

Great banner and cute series of photos of your DD

Unknown said...

Great banner.

Andrea said...

What fun pictures! I too wish I could run and roll and play in the grass, but I am affraid of fire ants!! They rule the grass here!! That grass looks so lovely!! Great layout!! Love how girly it is!!