Credits for banner here.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Being on vacation is such a treat as far as scrapping goes because I don't have to feel guilty about the other 20 million things I should be doing. I didn't scrap as much as I thought I would though because we played Dominoes till all hours of the morning and I was too strung out on caffeine each day trying to make up for the lack of sleep ( two year olds don't sleep any later even though it's vacation :)

Here are a couple of LOs I did while I was away. This first one was taken at Megan's wedding in Destin. I could kick myself because I hardly took any pictures. I guess I was just too busy running around after my three little ones. This is one of the few pics that I have.
The journaling reads: June 2007: We were dressed up at the beach this particular evening for Megan’s rehearsal but you two couldn’t resist running and playing in the sand. So I took the opportunity to snap some pictures of you. Because of the demands of the wedding this is one of the few pictures I have.

This next LO was done for the monthly Scrapper's Guide Premier tutorial gallery. Every month Linda Sattgast sends a tutorial on how to design something and this month it was designing ribbons. We use the tutorial and then make a LO using that month's kit that is also provided with the Premier membership. So, I'm proud to say that the ribbons on this page are my creation :) This picture was taken Oct. 2006 one our now annual visit to Gentry's Farm.

Credits for both LOs here.

5 comments:

JenLo said...

HeeHee...I got to actually watch these in the making!

Leigh said...

wow! Your ribbons are awesome!

AM said...

great LOs! nice ribbons.

Anonymous said...

What a shame you were to busy to get more pics they are fabulous the photos you did get!
gogeous layout work, love the white space!

Anonymous said...

Dont worry about not having a lot of photos from the wedding- Ill hook you up! =)