Credits for banner here.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Amazingly enough, after the stress of finding out my house needed to be party ready by Tuesday I got one Christmas tree up and decorated along with my manger scene and other decorations downstairs. When Dale got home he and the kids put the big family tree up in the family room and it is now awaiting the lights. I left Dale and the kids to finish that task and Brooke was busily delegating to Connor and Liam. It is hilarious, no matter what we are doing she always has a plan for organization. She is her Mamma's girl!

Today Dale will take Brooke to school and stay with her through the first hour to help with SMART and then I'll go in to help in the library for an hour or so. Let me just say this, I now know that I did not miss my calling by not being a librarian. Re-shelving books is not really my idea of fun, but hey, someone has to do it! I have gotten re-acquainted with the Dewey Decimal system though. After that we'll put the lights on the tree (I'm contemplating whether to do colored or white) and we'll have it all ready to decorate when Brooke gets home from school.

Here's another LO I did while in Texas. This is such a great photo (my niece, Mallory took it) and the kit by Jomi is just beautiful! Credits here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! I miss you!

I haven't even started with my tree yet. I'll probably have Pato pull it out on his next day off. My kids are dying for me to put it up!

That is a beautiful layout! Gorgeous picture!
Heather
http://digiscrapping.net

Steph.Gibson said...

Very cute layout. I never get help This is the first year my son has even attempted to help.

Anonymous said...

What a great photo and layout! Sounds like you have been very busy! LOL! When you get done decorating your house will you come do mine? :)

Kelly Shults
http://kellyshults.com

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

I really love that layout. Where did you get snow in Texas??

JenLo said...

I'm jealous! I HAVE to get my Christmas stuff out. Ugh.

Carolyn Albro said...

Your blog is beautiful! This is my first visit and I'm glad I found it.

Your LO is beautiful. I love how you colored the photo.

Glad to hear you've got your decorations done. I'm sure they all look beautiful. Can't wait to see some LO's : )